TestGlider for IELTS is officially here!
What’s new on TestGlider for IELTS?
To continue providing an accurate and helpful grading service, we closed our IELTS beta on May 11th, 2023 and officially launched an IELTS test prep service with a paid membership pricing model.
TestGlider for IELTS Pricing
When you’re ready to unlock more graded mock tests, purchase a TG Standard membership.
You’ll get access to:
- 8 full-length, realistic IELTS mock tests
- 2-minute band score grading for Full Tests and Section Tests
- Listening and Reading Section answer explanations
- Writing and Speaking model answers
- 6 Corrections on Speaking and Writing answers
How do I use TestGlider for IELTS to improve my band score?
- Take a mock test
- Check your band score in 2 minutes
- Review your answers
- Focus on section tests with the lowest score
Thanks to our smart AI grading system, our team at TestGlider is dedicated to provide fast, accurate practice experience and help you improve by focusing on just the areas you need.
Why did you make TestGlider for IELTS?
If you’ve heard of us from our TestGlider for TOEFL grading service, you’ll know that our team has created TestGlider to help test-takers reach their goal TOEFL and IELTS scores in the fastest time possible. (Read reviews on TestGlider for TOEFL here!)
While there are already many tools online to help you guess your band score for IELTS, most of them tell you to:
- Guess your speaking score based on what a friend says about it
- Copy and paste a writing answer into a textbox and get a score on it…without any feedback
- Read through a long PDF to see IELTS Listening and Reading section scores. And you have to grade yourself by hand
- Pay an in-person grader to grade 1 Writing or Speaking answer in 48 hours
We’ve decided to fix these problems for good.
At TestGlider, you can take a mock test and see your band score in 2 minutes, thanks to our smart AI grading system. Our team at TestGlider is dedicated to provide fast, accurate practice experience and help you improve by focusing on just the areas you need.